My Feel-Good Habit? Watching Advertisements on Stretch Marks Cream!

Seating here in the living room watching TV while rubbing my pregnant belly, I cannot help but wonder why there is not much advertisement on stretch marks cream. It would be nice to often see and hear that preventing stretch marks is a real possibility, even if I know for a fact that most advertisements contain empty promises. I have been sulking for a while ever since my doctor advised me to stay at home because I have a sensitive pregnancy. So most of the time I am just a couch potato and for some reason seeing pregnant women in commercials still looking pretty and gorgeous makes me feel better and less bored that’s why I hope that I see it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

How to Win Any Election? Elections guide that shows Everything you need to know to win your next election Click Here!

How to Survive the Coming Food Crisis? a series of ebooks on food preparedness and urban survivalism Click Here!