Doubtful that Even Stretch Marks Cream Would Have Prevented My Situation

After my divorce a year ago, I spent most of my time wallowing in self pity and eating chocolates that’s why I became this huge. I have stretch marks in my arms, thighs, and belly and I don’t think applying stretch mark cream before would have helped me. I always thought that this incident could only happen to pregnant women but apparently for as long as there is extreme stretching of the skin this is possible.

I will be seeking professional help soon because I am bouncing back and forth from depression to being okay and I am no longer confident that I can be better on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

How to Win Any Election? Elections guide that shows Everything you need to know to win your next election Click Here!

How to Survive the Coming Food Crisis? a series of ebooks on food preparedness and urban survivalism Click Here!