Ways In Getting Rid of Stretch Marks When You’re at the Beach

I’m no exception to stretch marks. They’ve invaded my belly as well as my buttocks! It could be quite challenging how to make them disappear specially during summer when a trip to the beach can reveal all your darkest skin secrets!

You can avoid wearing a two piece bikini but not all the time. A tank suit can do wonders to hide your belly secrets! But you can also wear a bikini bottom that isn’t too low cut and reaches a little above your navel. The trick to making it look low cut is to wear the newer styles that come with a fake belt! That’s my trick in get rid of stretch marks when I’m at the beach. I hide them when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related stories

How to Win Any Election? Elections guide that shows Everything you need to know to win your next election Click Here!

How to Survive the Coming Food Crisis? a series of ebooks on food preparedness and urban survivalism Click Here!